Drawings of the Week

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello!!!

HI!
Ok so I am changing my blog coz i needed a change from my old one
my old one was at http://bunnybinky.wordpress.com and if u hav missed out on anything you can go back to there and have a look.
If you are new at looking at this blog i draw one pic every week and i post it on this blog.
Except i am running a little late on updating my drawings right now - EEEKK!!!
anyway i named this Blog bunny Binky because my fav thing about my rabbit is that he does binkies! And they are so adorable!!!!
Yep my rabbit is the banner at the top of the page ^^^
but just so you know the edges of the rabbit rnt very good!
I live in NZ
i have a facebook account as Cyan Smith
Thats all i really needed to say
Oh and i mite stuff up on this blog a few times coz i am new!!!
Bye
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''') Bunny Binkies! - my little signature thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment