Drawings of the Week

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hello!!!

Today it's Sunday
Tomorrow it's the start of term 3 at school...
But here are some things that I am excited about at school and make me want to go:
- my teacher (we groove out to the song carry out LOL)
- choir, me and my friend danielle rock out at the back and have so much fun (then everyone turns around to look at us)
- we have the school production this term
- rock band
- i wanna see what our topic is for the term
- photography club
- technology (in woodwork we are making... UKELELEs!!!!!!!!!
i think thats it
My best friend came over last night and we acted like spies
like seriously
we dressed in dark blue (black stands out too much)
i was in a tree with binoculars and a bag
my bestie (abby) crept around the house, gathered rocks and threw them at the door so the dog would think that there was someone at the door. By the time abby was near the front door i was creeping round the back of the house
so the dog barked crazily, abby ran away into the tree, the dog was let out so i ran into the kitchen whilst there was heaps of barking and noise and stole the CHOCOLATE. so the dog was too busy barking and did not c me
it was fun :)
then we watched Avatar
and we stayed up until 2
and yeah

I am making up a contemporary dance (just for fun :) to neutron star collision (my 4th fav song)

and here is some news

- Lady Gaga says she writing her BEST song yet!!! (can't wait)
- Robert Pattinson was BITTEN by a lion on his new movie set (possibly Breaking Dawn when Bella has her first hunt)
- There will be a mission impossible 4, played by the AWESOME tom cruise (as always)
- Linsay Lohan is FREAKED out about going to jail for 3 months
- Justin bieber's mum has been asked to pose topless for playboy for $50,000

Bye!!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''') Bunny Binkies!

2 comments:

  1. interesting....
    I remember making ukeleles... but i didnt finish mine in time so it is still somewhere in Mr Janes Office!!! That made me angry... if you see one with SAM carved into the neck then it is mine!
    LOL

    LOl about the spy thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u want me to get the ukelele and give it to u?

    ReplyDelete