Drawings of the Week

Monday, July 19, 2010

PIc of the week + news + school + video!!!

OK so this weeks pic of the week is my best pic yet!!!
OF Lady GAGA!!!!!!!!!
i really like it :)



Today it was the first day at school
- my teacher threw things at Tom LOL
- there were auditions for the school production
- i found out that im working with the class Freddie (a SA dude named Gian and he looks like Freddie from iCarly and me and my friend hug him and stuff) fro the production
- i got 15 outta 15 in my spelling test
- we r doin the photography club this term!!!!

kwlest vid ever!
its of where i live (a spoof of california gurls)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-b26QsZAhM
I think its so awesome!!!!!

OK...
news today!!!!
- Oksana Grigorieva has a picture on the internet of chipped teeth and a beat up face. She says Mel Gibson punched her *GASP*
- Pierce Brosnan is selling his Malibu home (how much will the 007 house be?)
- Paris Hilton was found at an airport in france with MARIJUANA in her handbag she says 'I didn't do this! Its a complete misunderstanding'
- A news anchor on the american news said that monkeys were being trained to shoot soilders with pistols, she says right now they are training on bananas and they are being kept in a secret base (is she crazy?)
- And Hello Kitty loses it innocence when lady gaga makes a necklace into "panties"


My fav song right now is 'Pokerface' by Glee
Well bye!
Desperate Housewives is nearly on!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''') Bunny Binkies!

No comments:

Post a Comment